Why register at our library?
Pre-register online: fill in the on-line form.
If you have problems using a computer, contact our staff at the Information
Counter located on the ground floor.
order, book: Now you can order and book publications
through our on-line
to us to complete the registration: complete your registration personally at
the Registration and Loan Counter located on the ground floor. Pre-registration
is valid for two weeks, if it is not complete by then, your data will be erased
(pre-registration can be reset anytime).
To complete the registration process you
Citizens of Czech Republic
- A valid czech ID card
- A certificate of study or a valid ISIC card, if you claim a student discount
EU citizens (except of Czech Republic)
- A valid ID card or passport
- A certificate of study or a valid ISIC
card, if you claim a student discount
- if you reside outside the EU, you will need
a valid passport and document with a visa valid for at least one year
You can choose whether you want to use our
Library card or we can inform you of which cards you have that may be used as a
pass to the library.
Year / 6 Months
- 200 CZK / 100 CZK
- Full-time students (under the age of 27 years) 100 Kč / 50 CZK
- Pensioners over 70 yars of age 100 CZK
- Research degrees (e.g. PhD. or ITIC cardholders) / (Renewals for 7 months) 300 CZK
- Legal bodies 400 CZK
- Natural person aged 12 – 19, Disabled users / Free
- Replacement of a library card 50 CZK
Short-time admission (30 days)